Interested in a natural gas and want to explore financing? Here are some options:
Central Hudson’s Gas Turnkey Program
By leveraging Central Hudson’s Trade Ally relationships, buying power, standardizing equipment options and Central Hudson residential natural gas appliance incentives, customers can benefit from direct cost savings. The Turnkey package contains everything a customer needs to get natural gas heat, including:
- An in-home sales appointment to generate a free personalized and competitive price quote.
- A designated project manager to serve as your point of contact until your service is turned on.
- Natural gas heating equipment with complete installation, including gas piping within the home.
- Removal of an old oil tank if necessary.
- Equipment and labor warranties.
- All necessary permits for performing the work.
- Natural gas residential appliance incentives.
- Speak with your contractor regarding financing options.
Interested in learning more? Contact us!
Home Equity Line of Credit
Natural gas appliances are lasting investments in your home and are known to increase the resale value. For this reason many homeowners consider taking a home equity line of credit to offset immediate costs. Contact your mortgage provider for information pertaining to your specific circumstances.
NYSERDA Assisted Home Performance Energy Star®
For income-eligible New York homeowners NYSERDA’s Home Performance with ENERGY STAR program can make it easy and affordable to invest in a more energy-efficient home. The program enables savings and financing. NYSERDA’s website makes it easy to see if you fall within the required income guidelines. To those who qualify, the program provides benefits such as:
- A discount of up to 50% of the project cost when installing a natural gas high efficiency furnace or boiler, up to $5,000 for a single-family home.
- Availability of The Smart Energy Loan with a low interest rate for 5,10 or 15 year terms.
- A home energy assessment to determine where energy dollars are being wasted.
If you’re interested in learning more about this program, please visit NYSERDA's website or contact one of the following Central Hudson trade allies for assistance:
4 Delavergne Ave
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590
|Malcarne Contracting Inc
22 East Market Street
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
Note that participants of this program are not eligible for Central Hudson efficiency rebates.