97 Percent of Impacted Customers Restored Following Winter Storm
Central Hudson has restored power to more than 48,000 customers who were impacted by a powerful nor'easter that brought heavy snow and wind gusts to the area.
Other Recent News
- Central Hudson Restores Service to More than 80 Percent of Impacted Customers (March 15, 9 a.m.)
- Central Hudson Restores Power to 21,000 Customers Tuesday (March 14, 6:30 p.m.)
- Central Hudson Announces Dry Ice Distribution; Restores Power to Thousands (March 14, 12:30 p.m.)
- Central Hudson Crews Work to Restore Power to Customers Impacted by Nor'easter (March 14, 2023 a.m.)
- Central Hudson Prepares for Powerful Winter Storm (March 12, 2023)
- Central Hudson Appoints New Chief Technology Officer (March 7, 2023)
- Central Hudson Appoints Christopher M. Capone as New President & Chief Executive Officer (Feb. 13, 2023)
- Central Hudson Advises Conservation, Caution During Frigid Weather(Feb. 2, 2023)
PowerTalk is a quarterly e-newsletter for Central Hudson customers. It covers important energy related news, available programs and more.
Energy Central is a monthly newsletter for local municipal officials. It covers topics important to constituents and related energy news.