Information Center

Electric vehicle

Central Hudson Announces Two Additional In-Person Customer Service Events

Central Hudson will host two more in-person customer service events in its Kingston District Office on Thursday, June 6 and in its Poughkeepsie District Office on Thursday, June 27. Central Hudson began hosting open house events in 2022 to provide customers the opportunity to meet with representatives to address concerns in a face-to-face setting. 

Read more

Other Recent News 

More News


PowerTalk is a quarterly e-newsletter for Central Hudson customers. It covers important energy related news, available programs and more.
Latest edition



Energy Central is a monthly newsletter for local municipal officials. It covers  topics important to constituents and related energy news.
Latest edition