How it works:
Sign up for Automatic Payments and your amount due will be automatically deducted from your preferred bank account, credit or debit card each month. You will still receive monthly billing statements.
Benefits and features of Automatic Payments online include:
- It's the simplest way to pay your Central Hudson bill. Simply set it and forget it.
- Freedom to choose your preferred date to have payments deducted.
- You can change or update your preferred payment method at any time.
Important! Pay any pending bills first: When first signing up for automatic payments, be aware that automatic deductions do not apply for bills that have already been issued. Please be sure to pay any existing balance first.
How to set up Automatic Payments:
1. Register for an online account: If you are NOT already registered to access your Central Hudson account online, you will need to do that first by clicking the "Sign In" link below and then click the "Register" button on that screen and complete the registration process. If you already have online account access, skip to the 2nd step.
2. Set up a payment method: Go to the Manage My Saved Payment Options page to set up your preferred payment method. If you already have a payment method saved on your account, skip to the 3rd step.
3. Set up your Automatic Payment preferences: Click the button below to establish or manage your automatic payment preferences. You will be required to set a max withdrawal amount. If your bill exceeds your set max amount, no funds will be withdrawn from your account. A one-time payment must then be made.Set Up Auto Pay