Contractor Tap-On Program
Our Contractor Tap-On Program is for licensed electricians only. Follow these steps to pursue Tap-On Program certification.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the class you wish to attend and you will be contacted prior to the scheduled class day with a meeting link and required forms. All classes begin at 3 p.m.
- Attend one of these classes:
District Class Location Date Poughkeepsie In person March 20, 2023 Newburgh In person May 18, 2023 Fishkill In person July 13, 2023 Kingston In person Oct. 12, 2023
- Obtain the following Insurance Coverage
- Commercial General Liability with minimum limits of $2,000,000 each Occurrence/$2,000,000 General Aggregate for bodily injury, death, and/or property damage
- Auto Liability at $500,000 per Occurrence
- If Needed: Umbrella/Excess Liability at $1,000,000 per Occurrence/Aggregate
- Statutory Workers’ Compensation (if applies)
- Central Hudson Gas & Electric shall be Named as “Additional Insured” on the Commercial General Liability policy
- Supply Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corporation with a copy of the Certificate of Insurance so designating Central Hudson Gas & Electric as an additional insured
- Ensure the “Additional Insurance Endorsement” which is obtained from your insurance company MUST be attached to the Certificate of Insurance