Benefits of Switching to Natural Gas
Natural gas is a much more convenient heating fuel
- No more fuel deliveries — natural gas is always available.
- Get rid of your old oil tank (and the worry that goes with it).
- Natural gas heating systems require less maintenance and repairs.
- Only pay for the fuel you use.
- Take advantage of Central Hudson’s Budget Bills, which spread costs evenly over 12 months.
- We offer a package deal that handles all the details, from first call to connection.
- We can provide an HVAC installer for switching to natural gas heat.
- Natural gas is a domestic fuel, with 99% produced in North America.
- Easier delivery: The United States is the world's leading producer of natural gas.
Natural gas is better for the environment
- Natural gas is the cleanest fossil fuel.
- Using natural gas produces less air pollution, emitting considerably less carbon dioxide, sulfur, nitrogen and particulates than other fuels.
- No soot or fumes.
- No deliveries or underground storage.
- Natural gas produces 28% less CO2 than fuel oil.
"Gas is so much cleaner, it's way more efficient, and in the long run, it's so much cheaper."
- Eli Kosanovich,
"I looked at this purely as an investment, and when I calculated the savings, I knew it was good."
- Herbert Dym,
"On a long-term basis, when you think about energy security, you've just got to go with gas."
- Clay Harshberger,