Gas Piping Pressure and Leakage Test Form
Test Requirements & Notes:
- Test duration: A minimum of two (2) readings shall be taken not less than 30 minutes apart.
- Pressure levels: Test pressures shall be in accordance with the Fuel Gas Code of New York State. The test pressure to be used shall be no less than 1-½ times the proposed maximum working pressure, but no less than 3 psig (20 kPa gauge), irrespective of design pressure.
- This is not a meter order: Submitting this form does not constitute a meter order.
- Validation duration: The results of this test shall be deemed valid for a period of two (2) years from the date of the test barring any changes to the piping system.
- Inspection & re-inspection fees: In activating the service, an initial inspection by Central Hudson personnel will be done at no charge. If the piping system fails to meet our requirements, a fee may be applied for each subsequent re-inspection conducted, with payment to be made prior to the re-inspection.
Complete and submit the form below or this downloadable PDF version.